Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I hope i never exist in this life..and this is me..=(

Hmm...im back blogging again..A second can happens many tings..appreciate every moment, very second..

i dunno y i had been like this??...No matter how times i explain how do i feel, still no one knows..

I doesn't mean to be like this..i know no matter how i hate myself, this is still me...
So why do i have too?? I think i rly should nt exist and born in this world..when a new fren comes to me, im really happy...but when the thing start...i feel it becomes worst?? It is because of me...evryting my problem..

Did u know i doesnt wanna be tat?? In school time...wen i passing u all..''my frens''...last time..you all never know me lidat...wat can i do??..I go to you all and say hi n tryin to make fun ...so to be more close?? u thought is fun??..I so scare u all guys dun like..i can feel it..Im speechless, im tired...i tink i should stop doing fake smile infront of u all..no fren ..den just tat all la~..I dunwan to be problematic child..dunwan to give hope to myself anymore..just do wadeer i can..Although i know nothing good in me...i tink i should stop blog forever??..hmm yeah..tats all~~Take care guys!!..i will be missing u all!!<3...bye..nites!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment