Saturday, June 4, 2011

Did I do my best to be a better person? D:

Hey..finally..im back to blogging.. Since last yr till now..I never get to blog for so long.. For me..Words really cant describe how really how i feel..but at least there's is somewhr i can tell out my feelings.. Well, surely alot of tings happen la.. I feel that my frens and everyone arnd is changing and changing to another person..Gt bad gf good la.. Well, I dont want to say abt what happened last time anymore..cause it had pass and since its not happy why do i need to remember right? so yeah.. I know that i acting very childish..I know i am very childish to keep posting my feeling and every single thing in my fb status.. I am really sorry.. U All can ignore it.. I dont mind u all said me acting childish..I know that..Some of you told me that. So yeah..screw tat up..Actually sometimes when i said im fine..i actually not fine at all..but i understand..in tis world no one will noe if u dun tell rite? ..So yeah..my brother..he went to NS~ Every sunday I will go and see him there la..He really mature alot..Im very proud of him.. Last time I always argue with him..always cried and everything la..so yeah..but he is still my bro..I miss him alot now.. Although normally i dont talk him at home.. Now i feel very lost and lonely at home.. Normal days i already without friend support and without bro i feel really lost..Last time i got a person always cheer me up..but now no longer and i dont tink so.. So yeah..seeing bro so mature..I told myself to be more mature..Tell myself face everyting by myself..Dun lit bit tings go tell ppl and get annoy ppl.. Face it! I really tried my BEST to change myself to be a better person.. tell myself to be strong..but everytime it nvr success..Some of frens do cheer me up..Thank you! LOve you all! <3.. really appreciate it and nvr fgt.. Another thing actually i dont want tell every single to my fren is because i scared thy feel annoying cause of me and one time i told a fren..he/she told me to see caunselor teacher.. I really do feel sad..rly sad..as if im like having some very serious prob until i cant control? I dont know la..But he/she apologise to me when i said i feel abit sad la..So yeah..But i admit im very useless..D: And tis few days..very sad cause family having some prob..dont know find who to said also..SO i just hope god will guide me and stay strong! I always tell myself..''yoon yee,..u must stay strong ok''! Dont be so useless...small prob also cant face..I really will do my best..Okay..i will.. Take care guys..although i know no one will see my blog and i know it long and lame..zz...Kays..bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment