Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moody~=(

Hmm...today noting much happen lo...yea firstly wanna thanks aivvy..haha=)..cause she helps me to do the background n edit..rly thanks very muchie..hehe=)...cause i very out de ma..form 1 onli play com..zz

I knw tat life still have to goes although it is hard to been through..tats y i always remind since life still have to goes y dun wan a happy life??I try too but always bad or sad ting happen....today like normal lo..wake up at 9 smthg liddat lo...den eat breakfast den go dance after dance piano till 4pm.act sometimes i dunwan go cause tired..zz..last time till nw always sat n sun cant go out..cause gt class..sob..den have to go my uncle thr cause my mum wan bring him to see hse lo..den eat dinner..say about education n ambition..i feel i didnt talented in anyting...tis few days keep tink some non-sense ting...den go back bath n chatting=)..N i find out im nt tat gud person...=(

Mum...i knw im nt a gud daughter...nt gud in evrthing...i just dunno..sry i keep say idk...
I tis few days keep tink back last time the past memory...n see back old pictures..just sudenlly happen in my mind..i realise i change a lot too...

Tis year seems to be a bad year to me cause kinda many bad tings happen to me n my family which i also dunno hw to say in here...now i can predict some bad tings will happen soon..
Now should i still busy body to concern n care about ppl tings?? yes? no?? If i didnt care my heart like dunno hw..bt i care at last my fault..is like i padan muka to be my fault..
Yea i dunwan because of u i say bad words...cause i didnt said b4...i just said b4 wth n shit..haha..=p..i hope i wont say lo..cause of u..

I rly speechless..dunno wad to do...i knw sometimes i am bad..im here to apologise k?...
I knw i did in eveyting also cant get gud result...

Yea tats all for now~thanks for seeing n support to hu always supports
me ..tats all for now~take care=)guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment