Friday, May 14, 2010

This is me...this me wat im going to be..i dunwan care i dunwan knw..can i do it??

Huh...finally i can online n blog...i kinda happy...bt not still la..cause im having my piano exam n school...n i didnt prepare anyting...when tat time i cant online tat time, i seriously very bad mood..cause many tings happen to me n my family. Even my frindship with frens..my head n mind keep thinking alot of non-sense tings...today when i online..i check many stuff..ppl blog..facebook and many more..i realise many tings happened...

I knw n i also can feel many ppl dun like me...so wad???WAD am i so care?? Isnt it i try so many times since last time?? I dunno y im i always trying to do my best in a ting n care about someone..in the end..all my fault..i just dont understand.

Today i saw a blog of my fren...actually i feel abit dissapointed abt her..bt i dunno y im so concern abt her..b4 it i can expect she is like tat...

I KNW im nt gud in a single ting...so wad?? i surrender...u r the BEST k?? Y im so busy body?? she bad then just leave it la...y am i so concern about it? i knw i annoying, or watever u tink..ok..i accept...

I JUST very tired i dunwan knw n care abt anyone anymore..tis few days i tink if u gt a 10000000000000000000000x fren bt all is fake it doesnt mean anyting...if gt a choice which is u have many fren while anther u gt onli one true fren..i will choose the true fren..frm last time i hope i gt a true fren or a best fren bt it seems keep dissapoint me n tis world nw dun have a true fren..i just wanna share my heart feeling n care abt me..bt definitely i do not need a boyfren...

I dunno y nw teenagers will change till like tat?? Its sometimes influence me bt i trying hard nt to follow them...finally i wan to say i knw i kinda jealous..hopefully i can overcome my weakness...hope i wont jealous anymore''...and this is me...u dun like me dun like lo..i cant control also...u see last time the post till nw..no one see..i can expect..i feel im talking to myself...yea n i knw la i wat also scare de.i wat also nt dare
.so wat u wan me to do?u thought i wan meh??..its lame i knw..nvm..it all for nw..take care~bye=)

No comments:

Post a Comment