Thursday, May 20, 2010

What a teacher i have met??

Yesterday...

Thursday~

Today gt pjk in the first period time...den we plan to do our aural lo...den teacher say ok...den i really quite nervous...den k lo...den bla...finish...den have to sign n see the marks...den teacher say she will minus 5 marks...cause we late do..den we shock...den i tink wont de la...lucky teacher didnt...den the highest among 4 of us is yee won...i was hapi to her la...den when my time teacher call me to sign...teacher say i read frm the script??my heart saying tat wth!!SINCE WHEN??my fren bside me also say i didnt...cause actually i gt see the script when IM NT READING...I KNW Y TEACHER WILL SAY TAT..U KNW Y??..because tat teacher keep care about others n didnt even act rly listen to me talking abt..i was rly sad n dissapointed..cause i didnt...i tell teacher i just tell whr the story goes n whr am i onli...others also like tat she didnt say..why must be me evrytime??..i sad cause b4 the day i so susah payah n hafal...n she say i look the paper..i was wad a world is tis??how fair?? and teacher banding last time marks..if exp u take 9 last time imposible i gt 14 nw..teacher see tat...i was seeing her...do tat..i rly fade up n walk away...

Actually i plan to do again...bt my fren dun rly wan...i knw she will feel angry when i say tis..i didnt feel tat she tak layak do tat..i rly...i swear..k??...after tat i also dunno do wad d...very moody...forget d..=p..

After tat i wan borrow a book frm someone...den she say cannot cause she say she pay for the fees to tat tuition..i was like...haiy..fine nvm...cause i thought as a fren nt should be share knowlegde together??hurt again..she say i didnt tat last time she gt teach me isnt tat knowledge..bt i said...i also gt teach when i knw the ques when u dunno do...she say she dun understand wat i explain?...omg...i knw la..my eng or watever is bad...i knw i tak layak to teach u..bt i try d..i try n hope i can help u in a proper way d..i knw i dunno hw explain..im sorry??..just say if u saw tis blog or message,..hope tat u dun misunderstand..nt talk ur bad tings..bt im wanna say sorry ??..SERIOUSLY..WAS LIKE SPEECHLESS...CANT CONCENTRATE WHEN I REVISION..cause i was thinkin y everyday sure happen some bad feel??..And i also knw tat..many teacher dun like me...even i berjasa n help them like u rly put ur 100% effort..she also didnt appreciate u..since quite lng time ago..i also fgt d..last time std 5..the teacher hate me n see me..idk y...den one time gotong royong...nobody come...just a few like 4 or 5..i help out...n help her..den she onli nt rly hate me...den f1..i gt a post..in club..i do until dunno hw to say..n the teacher didnt appreciate bt thought me like ah 4..den f2 i tell myself help out bt dun be so silly lo..my fren also feel tat..nt one of my fren..she likes her vry much..im nt jealous la..==..bt the teacher become better la nw..bt she still like her..nvm..fade up..dunno dun care..i writting tis nt cause i wan sympathised...k la..tats all for nw..tata~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment