Saturday, November 20, 2010

May everything will be fine..:(

Sorry guys...I hope to be happy too..but i cant..T.T..This few days..i dunno what happen to me..I just cant express and the feelings here..GT a lots of feelings..Sad again? Worried? Speechless? Hopeless? ...I seriously dunno what am i doing!!..i tink 2 days ago..i was lying on the bed rolling here n thr..dunno what im thinking...its like too many of things im worried..at night was superb bored..not bored..but i cant even sleepp..cause afternoon,when im listening to song..i slept..im trying to tell myself forget everyting n just be happy..Nowadays i even have a nightmare..i just cant sleep well..I wonder who will understand my feelings now?..No one's?..And now i most worried was my sister!!!..HEr stomach was so so pain..on the right side..i very scared n so so worried about her!!..We scared it was appendix..im not sure the spelling..:(..She dunwan to see doc~...I do understand her feelings..All the frens said..pls dun be so childish..go see doc..We know..But we scared..i know some ppl scared too..I just dunno how to say tat feeling,..TIs morning..she really very in pain..n finally decided to see doc..I was so worried..at my room..was praying n crying..phew..seriously..i dunno how..U know y i always said myself useless??..ITs not because i always said i scared tis n that..I keep asking myself Y u always so scared tis n that??..Y r u so childish??..Y??..IF like that..How r u going to continue ur life??..ITs was true.,Sometimes i even asked myself..y ppl nt scared or y ppl can do it..y u cant??..Tat time i was trying to hate myself..I know im childish n lame..SO i asked myself again u tink u hate urself , u tink u can be better??..But i rly tried my best to be better..When im young..i tink when im 7 yrs old..i so scared inject..i sceamed until the whole school know abt it..i scared animals..I wonder what i dun scared??..If u were me..Will u be fed up??..NOw i just wan my sis to be recover first...hopefully is not appendix!!PLS!!:(((((((((((((....I do know her feelings..but no one's know mine.. FR NOw..i dun tink i can continue blog..Since i dunno how to describe anymore~~..I dunno now whether im missing someone anot..argh..screw it!!..>.<...Take care guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment