Thursday, December 2, 2010

Days past rly fast..I hope the time can stop now!!hahaxD

Hey guys..finally im blogging back..I wanna blog already past few days ago..but i lazy..haha:P..Nthg much la..Just as normal..Really bored..seriously..i can just keep stare at the screen without doing anyting..hmm..i seriously long time didnt chat with ''someone''..I just dunno y when im free, ''xxx'' will just like appear in my mind..seriously kinda weird..However..i just wonder what ''xxx'' busy and how is going on thr..hopefully everyting fine..Just went outing ystdy..Although its quite a simple day..nthg much..but i do enjoy~..I tink it is because i super duper love Christmas month!!..The decorations is super amazing and awesome!!..Nice!..I like christmas not because of decorations but the mood~..ITs like very peace..charm..relax..joyful and others!!..I hope this month will be the BEST month..cause school are going reopen~..and i tink i will seldom online n seldom chat ady..=(..Hmm..so yeah..next next week going camping somemore!..>.<..Hopefully it will be fun~..I rly hope i will enjoy tis month and hopefully will be a happy and wonderful christmas!!.And my exam result r comin out soon..rly scared..i hope it doesnt dissapoint me again!!.>.<..although sometimes im abit down..but i always tell myself dun tink so much~..I do remember what somebody told me..Just tink positve way!!..hmm..so I wanna tel u guys that Enjoy ur Christmas Month too..:P..love ya!!<3..take>
Nites and sweet dreams~..

No comments:

Post a Comment