Sunday, December 12, 2010

Speechless..T.T

Hey..im finally back to blogging again~..Im really really very unhappy now~..I seriously dunno what kind of person in myself.. Tis few days..went out with parents and goin to have camp on next wed..so yeah..haven pack anyting yet..

So tis few days..i really very free..and no one really online..seriously was bored.. So, my mind sud came through alot of question.. I keep tink all the ''IF'' question.. Its like if i died , did anyone wil knw it except for my family?.. and alot more.. Today my sis having a terrible stomach pain..after that i have too..i eat some pain killer for stomach pain and bcome better..but my sis was urine infection i guess.. And she said she cant stand that pain anymore..She said she wanna go hos..I rly cant imagine it..I wont accompany her..cause if i go it will be more worst cause ofc i will cry..And she never went hos before in her whole life!!..At last she said she bcome better..and she dunwan go anymore..

I understand..what she feel..cause we 2 really very scared injection..until now..I knw im rly inmature..Anyway i just very very disappointed..cause no one understand me.. I did everyting with a reason!..I doesnt mean anyting..y u all just cant trust me?..Y all my frens just like so perfectly and me what?..And why whenver i wanna chat and tell smthg to somebody..no one is bside me to share it out??

I just hope just somebody will just support me when im down.. Try to understand no matter wht.. Support me although im wrong.. Just anyting will make me comfort tats all.. And few ppl did it..for me..sometimes.. Although it is sometimes.. I already feel very very very happy and satisfied with it.. And i can tell u i will nvr fgt u in my life!..hehexP.. So yeah i guess tats all fr nw.. Miss u guys..Take care!!..I wanted to have a wonderful christmas..How good if alot of ppl bside me and celebrate..haha:D..kla..bye..see ya!!..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment