Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Woots~ i love surprises and its a touch surprises!!..hahax)

So , nothing much today. Just as usual, online and chatting. Its getting boring and boring. I dunno why i wont feel bored when ''you'' chat with me, but i know u r busy always. And now u r getting alot of ''fans'' haha. Its normal fr u :)..cause i knw u will be a famous singer one day! Well..today was kinda surprise..seriously..haha..secret..wont let u guys knw~..hahaxP. Hmm..actually all this while i have been thinking, u r really good..and im not good in anyting~..honestly, and i dun even knw what im good in.. If can i hope i knw too. But i dont knw. So i was keep wonder, am i qualified to be a fren with u guys?? Hmm..im rly dissapointed of myself. Nyway someone call me not to tink negative side, and i wil try not to. But i cant guarantee..hahax)..And now i really really wanna Thank you who all this while supporting when im down, when im alone , and everyting. And tried to understand me~Uknw who u are~ I rly appreciated it alots!. I will nvr forget in my life! And bcos of me , sometimes i even make u sleep so late. I just can say ''DUI BU CHI'' > sorry!!. I rly dunno what i can do for u anymore. What i can help, i will definitely help. So yeah. Tats all i guess~

Thank you guys again! And yeah miss n love ya!..<3..

No comments:

Post a Comment