Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whee!! Just back frm SCC!!!..Kinda miss the camp now!!..haha

~Tis is the first day we take the pic from our group!!Stitch!hehe:D~
~But sadly 2 person which is Shao qian n yee siew is not inside..haiz~
~Nvm la it ok, although u r not here bt u r always in ourgroup!!..haha:D..whee!!^_^~

So yeah,I just back frm camp two days ago. Was really tired but seriously now i kinda miss that moment~haha..lol:P..So how r u guys been? Hopefully everyone and everyting is alright. I miss u guys alot esp my family and my frens!..haha:D although i knw i have a lit frens..>.<>.<
~First day of SCC~
Alright first day was not a really nice day to me n not a happy day la..It is because the few days past sis stomach pain dao rly very pain ma...She pain dao cant even stand..So, before the first day we pack our things together lo..and we pray hard she really can go lo..seriously..But after tmr..Around 4smthg am, she woke me up and cried infront of me..I was so shocked. She said she very pain n cant go already. She kept say sorry. I replied her, Its okay, dun worry..everyting will be fine alright..U still have next yr..to go..The main important tings is ur health. And i also kept cried without non-stop. I wanna slept back but i cant..And sis said she cant stand it anymore, she rly wanna go hospital. She didnt go hospital in her life before n we 2 also scared to see doc. And now she said she wanna go, its means rly rly pain..I dunno how suffer it is..but i see her face rly become very white n weak...So i quickly called dad bring her to hos..Dad said together out..cause very inconvinience fetch here n thr~..So i quickly go prepared everyting very quickly seriously..Dun even have appetite to eat breakfast anymore..Just drink something n quickly bring her to KPJ hos.. We went with dad ,sis and grandma to accompany her. T.T..She keep shout fr pain in the car..I keep stand and tell myself not to cry cause i dunwan make sis cried and scare somemore..So i keep tell myself dun cry and hope faster send her to hos. When reach thr..I just cnt stop myself frm crying..T.T..=(..Sis was lying thr..Dad called me to filled up the details..I dun even dare to inside the room. I forced myself to smile infront of her n cheer up her. I cried at outside. Really very exp the treatment..400smthg haven include Camp money..Cause dad called dun go..If not she suffer thr later..She very sad n moody. After seeing doc, dad bring me to Stadim Kajang gather lur..Everyone almost reach le..So scared i was the lastest wan..But i not scared them if im late also cause of sis i feel is worth it. Luckily , i didnt late..So the first ting i went is find my division then tell my CP that my sis is not going~ She ask why and say okay..Thy say tsk tsk...rly wasted..all those lo..I was so upset..N keep cried n wipe..dunwan let ppl see..cried in the corner..Then my frens saw and ask y like that lo..then masuk barisan, dunno why my tears just cant stop dropping..But i dun tink someone saw la..Then in bus dunno sit with who. I rly very upset n emo lo that time. Then i sit with my senior, since i dunhav ppl sit with. Then we reach thr almost like 8am i tink?..Then we gather lo our area wan..After gather we put up our tents and put our luagage inside , clean and etc.
After that we had our lunch..Wa go there that time damn long queue lo..Seriously..wait, wait ,wait seriously very long..and eat curry chicken and rice if i not mistaken..haha..lol:P..

After eating le..Then ice breaking lu..Whee luckily no need like last yr to wear full uni for open ceremony..So we just wear half uni..haha:P..Then waited very long for the ice breaking lo..seriously..Sit thr very long le..Then my fren why so long haven start de?..The ice also melt dy lo..When wan break leh?..haha..lolxP..smthg lidat gua..I also dun rly remember le..hehexD..Then few more min start ice breaking lu..Then no mood lo..as mention above..like so many tings happen..Then we also know each other and say our name n area..First time is like very kekok la..After that thy ask did i have nick name?..I was so shy lo as normal..lol:x..I said no..Thy A PON give my name as YOYO..zz..lol..haha..cause my name YY ma..haha..then i say anyting lo..Okay lo..Then our group is STITCH le..haha..xD..At first i dun rly like pur group la..but then i try my best to coperate and with them lo..So first activity we do is do the banner lo..At first thy ask who know drawing..Actually i wanna help n say i knw..but then i paiseh la..And dunwan lo..Give ppl chance la..Somemore i saw the girl dunno what name, but ppl called her apple..She seems so interested,..So i let her..its okay..Then we plan for the cheer lo..See them so quiet n like no idea..I just cant stand it dy..Wasted alot of time..So decided to say smthg lo..finally all done then..Bath all those n eat dinner..bla bla bla~hahaxP..Then at night go for the course ''knowledge of the order'' lo..Almost wan sleep listen to his speech lo..T.T..After that when end..Plan to have supper and study fr the course. But then i didnt have supper in canteen at last..I just study at there ny alone..cause the other frens say me like annoying..then kay lo..study myself..Study until 1smthg am like that..Then thy say wanna off light dy..So went back tent sleep~..When went back, all the member almost sleep le..me very scared the exam lo..And i can sleep almost the whole night..haiz...tats all for the first day gua..Hmm..,Sorry guys my memories not good..so i cnt rly remember..except some special memories la..haha:P..Kay la for now just share u guys first day 1st la..I seriously dun feeling continue dy..haha..lazy..lol:P..>.<..kay nites n take care ya!!<3..:d



No comments:

Post a Comment